We are looking for a Swedish-speaking Specialist in Customer Support.
Are you a born problem solver? Do you love the satisfaction of helping others, who don’t know their rights? Join our multicultural (25 nationalities and counting!) Operations Team and help air passengers all around the world with their delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. Be the superhero they need! Learn more about our team here.
• Possibility to work remotely.
• Stable working hours (no shifts).
• Possibility to develop your career in an ambitious, international environment and make an impact on AirHelp’s future.
• Modern and comfortable office space on the upper levels of the Olivia Star building.
• Private healthcare and life insurance.
• Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
• All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
As a Specialist in Customer Support you will be the first point of contact for air passengers. In this role, you will have a direct impact on the satisfaction of air travelers by assuring that their questions are responded to in a timely and professional manner. You will be supported by our proprietary technology that automates most repetitive tasks.
In detail, your goal will be to:
• Support air passengers during the claim-handling process, analyze their queries, and provide appropriate actions.
• Respond to inquires via email, phone, chat, and social media channels in an authentic, human way.
• Use your legal knowledge (we will provide you with relevant trainings) to advise and help air travelers.
• Escalate feedback and complaints in order to improve their experience.
• Assist other departments to ensure a seamless air passenger experience.
Ideally, you can demonstrate:
• Very good command of Swedish and English (both spoken and written.)
• Customer support experience (0-5 years)
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Team player with a positive, constructive attitude towards solving problems.
• Open to new experiences, eager to learn, and ready to acquire new information about changing procedures at a fast pace.
• Ability to follow procedures.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers’ claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Biuro rekrutacji Mobilny HR Ewa Gradys (nr KRAZ: 18796) obecnie dla naszego Klienta z branży budowlanej poszukujemy kandydatów zainteresowanych stanowiskiem:...Aplikuj
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership At Honeywell, the Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for the entire OtC (Order to cash)...Aplikuj
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life Opportunity for a Customer Experience Specialist to join Honeywell Building Technologies in...Aplikuj
MFO S.A. to największy producent profili stalowych na rynku polskim oraz liczący się w Europie i na świecie. Dzięki wykwalifikowanemu...Aplikuj
Zastanawiasz się czy warto dołączyć do naszego działu Customer Service? Warto! Ponieważ miliony użytkowników zamawia jedzenie właśnie z nami –...Aplikuj
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.